CityView Portal FAQs


If you have a question that is not addressed on this page, please contact Susan McLaughlin, Assistant to the Village Manager for Community Development Services, at or 305-664-6429.

Why register for CityView Portal?

How do I register for CityView Portal?

How do I link portal accounts?

What if I can't find my Building Permit or Planning Application?

Where can I find forms?

How do I sign and notarize my forms?

How do I upload documents?

How do I upload documents to an existing application?

How do I pay fees?

How do I request a building inspection?

How do I cancel a scheduled building inspection?